- Entry deadline is May 15, 2014
- Our photo contest rules are changing slightly, please CHECK BACK SOON for the NEW Photo Contest Rules and Application Form. All entries must submit an application form.
- Entries must be emailed to: email@example.com. Please include PHOTO CONTEST in the subject line.
- Digital file format should be JPG and size should be between 0.5 MB and 5 MB
- Contest open to all Alaska Nordic ski clubs. There is no fee for entry.
- Entrants may submit up to 3 images per category. Categories are changing, so please CHECK BACK SOON for the NEW photo contest categories. Note that we are eliminating the wildlife and scenic categories. All photos must include a ski or grooming element.
- Basic enhancement of photos is allowed to include cropping, minor color enhancement, and brightness or contrast adjustments. Obvious photo manipulation is not allowed including morphing, polarization, composite, or multiple images.
- All photos submitted may be showcased on the NSAA website, in the NSAA newsletter, on the NSAA Facebook page, in the NSAA calendar, and for any other NSAA promotional materials. Photographer will be credited where possible.
- Contest winners will be determined by a panel of professional photographers and announced at the NSAA annual meeting in the Fall.
- Contest awards will be given to First, Second, and Third Place winners in each category, as well as a Grand Prize overall winner.